Who needs swings, slides or other toys when you have a 20 foot high pile of cotton seed in which to play? Lily and her friend Sarah Kate (Her family moved into "Beppe's" house about a month ago, and she and Lily hit it off right from the start.) climbed up and down this huge pile of cotton seed on Tuesday afternoon. Charlie made a "sled" for them out of cardboard, and it's amazing how fast they whized down the pile. You can see how well our silage corn is growing as it's twice as tall as the girls and still growing.





3 comments:
Hey Julie!! Love the pictures..I told Sarah Kate she is now "famous" as she made it onto the internet! The girls look so cute :-)
That brings back memories:) I love your feedjit, I added one to my blog too. Thanks for the idea:)
Julie,
How fun to sled down cotton seed...and to see my niece on the internet!!!
I am so glad that they have each other to play with!!
Cheryl
Post a Comment