Monday, January 28, 2008

Lily at her finest!

Here's a few pictures of our almost 4 year old. Sometimes Charlie and I just look at her and laugh (or we want to strangle her!). She's got a great personality. In the first picture, she's trying to "help" me by ironing one of her daddy's shirts. It's quite comical to see her imitate the things I do. I don't think she'll be quite so much into ironing when she can actually do a good job at it! As you can probably see from the second picture, she helped herself to the lipstick in my make-up drawer. She wasn't so fond of my laughter or of my wanting to take her picture. Most of the time she's really fun and very passionate about life. Before dinner tonight, Charlie had Robert Plant blaring on the ipod, and she was dancing around the dining room. She also proceeded to take every blanket out of Grace's room and place them around the dining room table. Who knows what is going on in that almost four year old's mind? We've given up trying to figure it out! We just love her any way. In the third picture, she's posing with Anna Marie, her niece. (Lily tells people that when we're out in town, and I love to see their reactions!) Lily loves Anna Marie as a sister, and they play so well together. Let's hope that Anna Marie survives Lily's bossiness and doesn't fall prey to her naughty ideas!

2 comments:

Breanne Schaap said...

Julie,
My mom just forwarded your blog to me, so sweet I espeically love the lipstick photo! Darling. See you soon!
love, Bree

kim said...

oh my goodness--could your girls get any cuter? apple doesn't fall far:)
Love you tons.