Life goes way too quickly and little moments are often lost. This is my way of recording the big and little moments in our life along with sharing how our family enjoys life on our farm.
Sunday, January 27, 2008
My first post!
Lily will turn 4 in February, and Grace was 3 months last week. I got my camera out and took some shots of both of them. It was so early, Lily wasn't even out of her pajamas yet! You can see by Lily's pleased look that she truly loves her sister, and Grace is very tolerant of Lily's demonstrative love toward her! Time goes so quickly, and I don't take enough pictures, especially of Grace. I guess what they say about the second one is so true. She is a great baby, though, and has really brightened our lives. She smiles all the time, and we can get her to giggle and laugh now. She has a great laugh. She's not such a little girl, though, as she probably weighs 14 pounds now!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Keep the picts coming Julie! Grace is adorable!! Can you prevent Lily from getting any bigger please!!!!She's gotten so big.-I don't like it
Post a Comment