Friday, October 16, 2009

Class trip to the Pumpkin Patch

Kenna, Aubrey, Samantha and Lily
Lily's class took their annual trip to the Pumpkin Patch this past week, and I was a parent helper. It was very fun going on a field trip and not being in charge! I remember those days as a teacher. You sweat buckets no matter what the temperature and pray that no one gets lost or hurt and that this trip was truly worthwhile! It's much different now being on the other side of the situation, but I have to say that being a former teacher has really helped in my understanding of Lily's school journey. I am thankful I had that experience in my life to prepare me.

It took awhile for the girls to find the "perfect" pumpkin, and we all got very muddy as we traipsed through the patch. It had rained here on Monday and Tuesday, and we received a record setting 1.42 inches. We are all thanking the Lord for giving us that rain!
Kindergarten, Room B
Below are a few of Lily's pals: Brooke, Lily, Samantha and Savannah.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

B and C said...

Hey Julie, cute pictures! I was wondering if I could get copies of them? That would be nice.