Thursday, October 16, 2008

Looking back....

My friend Kim (Her blog is linked to the left.)and I had/received our children within weeks of each other. It's really quite an amazing story, if you're ever interested. Anyway, our families have been fortuate enough to be able to get together pretty consistently since they moved out of California. Summer of 2007 found us in Denver again with our church youth group, so Kim and her son, Myles, took Lily and me to the Denver Zoo for the day. I found these pictures as I was looking through my Picassa album and thought they were too cute to not post, even though they are more than a year old. These were taken after a long, hot day at the zoo with these three year olds. We had left the park, and all of a sudden, these two kids decided it would be so fun to "pose" for some pictures. These are just a few of the many that I snapped.



Kim and I half joke that they will end up married someday. From the looks of these pictures, Myles might have to do the chasing.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

kim said...

Love those pics! You should add the cute ones of them on the stairs at the brewery from the year before:)
Love, Myles' Mom