Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Grace


Yesterday morning, I was doing my regular Monday morning (well, let's face it, it's everyday!) clean up, and Grace came walking out of Charlie's bathroom shaking her head no no. I went in there and found the entire kleenex box (it was a new one!) emptied on to the floor. Total depravity at it's finest!

Last night all four of us were looking at pictures from our trip to Death Valley 3 years ago (We're going again tomorrow until Saturday.) on the computer. Grace was puttering around, came up to Lily and bit her, hard, on the leg. Lily was so shocked, she didn't know what to do, but then she promptly burst into tears. Grace got her pretty good. There's a big mark on Lily's leg. Lily was so offended that her sister would do that to her!

Grace is a very tough kid, and she has gotten pretty aggressive lately, but with two older kids around to defend herself against, who can blame her? She's been hitting and occasionally biting. She endures her fair share of manhandling, so I guess I can't blame her, but we're going to have to watch her. I see the naughty chair being used here pretty soon.


2 comments:

Brooke said...

Oh boy, Anna Marie is going to get it. I sure it will be deserved!

dori said...

That was Dustin's best way of defense too. That and digging his chin into people, in fact he still does it. Hopefully the biting phase won't last long. Have fun in Death valley!